Talbot House entailed a comprehensive refurbishment to a circa 1820 period home on Mount Merrion Avenue, Dublin 4.
The original timber joist floors were strengthened by Engineers detail. New joists were bolted to the original joists with steel plate sandwiched between the joists complete
with additional bracing details.
The home was finished to the highest standards supplementing the original features with custom made joinery throughout.